Prince Harry, formally known as Prince Henry Charles Albert David of Wales, is a member of the British Royal Family and is currently sixth in line for the throne.
Born on September 15th, 1984, in London, England, to Prince Charles and Princess Diana, he was christened at St George's Chapel just like his father before him.
Harry has always been a fun-loving member of the Royal Family, often spotted out and about with his friends. He was educated at Eton College, followed by the prestigious Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, where he graduated as an Army Officer in 2006. Harry then served ten years in the Armed Forces, including two tours of Afghanistan.
He also founded the charitable organization Sentebale, which he co-founded in 2006 to help disadvantaged children in Lesotho. He has also actively championed environmental issues such as conservation and climate change.
In 2018, Prince Harry married American actress Meghan Markle, becoming the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. The couple currently has two children, Archie and Lily.
Prince Harry Net Worth and Wiki (2023)
|Full Name||Henry Charles Albert David|
|Net Worth||$60 Million|
|Date of Birth||September 15th, 1984|
|Place of Birth||London, United Kingdom|
|Height||6ft 2in (189cm)|
|Education||Royal Military Academy Sandhurst|
|Profession||Soldier and Army Officer|
|Awards||NAACP Image Award – President's Award|
Prince Harry's net worth is estimated to be around $60 million. This wealth was mainly inherited from his mother, Princess Diana, who left him a generous trust fund upon her death in 1997.
He also earned income from working as an Army Officer and public appearances for charity and other official engagements. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are worth around $60 million combined, including their earnings before joining the British Royal family.
Early Life and Education
Prince Harry was born Henry Charles Albert David of Wales in London, England, on September 15th, 1984. He is the younger son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana, making him sixth in line for the throne.
Prince Harry had a privileged childhood upbringing and received an education fit for a future king at Eton college. At 18, he pursued a military career and enrolled in the prestigious Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
Upon completion of his studies, he was commissioned as an Army Officer into the Blues and Royals regiment of the British Army.
Prince Harry's early life involved many public appearances in support of charitable causes, such as AIDS awareness campaigns, with his mother, Princess Diana.
After she died in 1997, he took on a more active role in the British Royal family and increasingly represented the monarchy at official engagements.
Prince Harry had a successful military career before becoming a full-time royal. He served in the British Army for ten years and completed two tours of duty in Afghanistan.
During his time, Harry achieved the rank of Captain and was awarded several medals, including the Afghanistan Campaign Medal and the Operational Service Medal.
After leaving the army, Harry took on several royal engagements and charitable roles. He patronizes several organizations, including the Invictus Games Foundation and The Diana Award.
His work in these areas has earned him praise worldwide for his focus on mental health, conservation, and helping children in need.
In 2020, Prince Harry began working with the Aspen Institute to help support communities worldwide. He has also started a podcast, The Me You Can't See, which raises awareness of mental health issues and encourages people to understand their mental well-being.
Through his work, Prince Harry is creating a legacy of service, dedication, and philanthropy that will continue for years.
Prince Harry is a member of the British royal family and sixth in line to the throne. Born as Henry Charles Albert David of Wales on September 15th, 1984, he is the younger son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana. His mother tragically passed away in 1997 when Harry was twelve.
Harry is known for his wild and rebellious attitude. He embodies the phrase "work hard, plays harder." Throughout his life, he has had an affinity for extreme sports such as skiing, snowboarding, surfing, polo, and motocross.
Harry served in the British Army from 2005-2015, achieving the rank of Captain in 2008. He was deployed to Afghanistan for a ten-week tour of duty in 2007.
In 2009, Harry received his first operational deployment as an Apache helicopter pilot and took part in several combat operations during his service with the Army Air Corps.
Also Read: Colin Farrell Net Worth, Personal Life & All
Awards and nominations
Prince Harry has received numerous awards and accolades throughout his career. In 2008, he was awarded the Freedom of the City of London for serving British Army charities.
In 2017, he received an honorary doctorate from The University of St Andrews in recognition of his achievements and service to the community. He also received an Officer of the British Empire (OBE) in 2015 for his services to the country.
The same year, Prince Harry was recognized with an NAACP Image Award – President's Award for his contributions to advancing global humanitarian causes.
In 2019 he was awarded a special recognition award from The Diana Awards for continuing his mother's legacy of humanitarianism.
Prince Harry has received many awards for his charity work, including multiple honorary degrees from universities worldwide. He was honored with a Global Leadership Award from The Atlantic Council in 2019.
Most recently, he was presented with The Elizabeth Taylor Humanitarian Award by The American Foundation for AIDS Research (amfAR).
Prince Harry has achieved many milestones throughout his life, from a successful military career to becoming a full-time royal and patronizing numerous organizations. He has been recognized for his service with multiple medals, honorary degrees, awards, and accolades. Here are some of the highlights from Harry’s life and career:
- Born on September 15, 1984, in London, England, as Prince Henry of Wales, he is the younger son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana.
- Joined the British Army in 2005 and served two tours of duty in Afghanistan, rising to the rank of Captain.
- Founded the Invictus Games in 2014, a multi-sport event for wounded, injured, or sick servicemen and women, and veterans from around the world.
- Married American actress Meghan Markle in May 2018, becoming the Duke of Sussex and welcoming a son, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, in May 2019, and a daughter, Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, in June 2021.
- Along with his wife, he stepped back from royal duties in March 2020 and moved to North America, citing intense media scrutiny and a desire for financial independence.
- In 2021, he and Oprah Winfrey co-created, and executive produced a mental health docuseries called "The Me You Can't See" that aired on Apple TV+.
Also Read: Enrique Iglesias: The Life, Net Worth & All
Where does Prince Harry spend most of his money?
Prince Harry spends much of his money on philanthropy, charitable causes, and personal investments. He's donated millions to charity and set up his organization, Sentebale, which works with young people in Lesotho and Botswana to help them access education and health services.
In addition to that, he has also invested in real estate and tech startups. He has also purchased luxury items such as expensive cars, watches, and jewelry.
He is also known for spending much money on vacations and trips. However, he does not appear to have extravagant lifestyle habits or spend too much on himself.
Instead, Prince Harry seems to be focused on using his wealth to improve the lives of others and invest in companies that can benefit society.
How does Prince Harry make his money?
Prince Harry makes his money mainly through inheritance, investments, and speaking engagements. He inherited a large sum of money from his mother, Princess Diana.
This has enabled him to invest in startups and real estate. Additionally, he makes money through various speaking engagements where companies invite him to talk about important topics such as mental health awareness and humanitarian issues. He also earns money by appearing in films, documentaries, and commercials.
Moreover, Prince Harry founded Sentebale, which works with young people in Lesotho and Botswana to help them access education and health services.
This has enabled him to make more money through donations from individuals and companies that support his cause. Furthermore, he gets paid for his work as a patron of charities and other organizations. Finally, Prince Harry has also released his movie, The Me You Can't See, earning him more money.
5 Success Lessons to Learn from Prince Harry
Here are some success lessons we can learn from Prince Harry:
1. Embrace Change: Prince Harry has shown that embracing change and stepping outside one's comfort zone can lead to great success. After his honorable military career and his mother's death, he embarked on a new journey with his wife, Meghan Markle. He has created new paths for himself and taken risks to pursue his passions and make a difference in the world.
2. Invest in Yourself: Prince Harry has invested heavily in himself mentally and physically. He has taken courses to further his education, including courses at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst and Harvard's Kennedy School of Government. He has also taken up boxing as a form of physical exercise.
3. Make Philanthropy a Priority: Prince Harry has prioritized giving back to society and helping those in need. Through his organization, Sentebale, he works with young people in Lesotho and Botswana to help them access education and health services. He also donated $4 million to the Invictus Games Foundation and supported several other charitable organizations.
4. Set Goals: Prince Harry is constantly setting and achieving goals for himself professionally and personally. He was determined to become an Army Officer, which he completed in 2006. In 2020, he established the dream of becoming financially independent from the Royal Family, which he made possible through investments and speaking engagements.
5. Live with Purpose: Prince Harry has found a purpose beyond just enjoying the privileges of being a Royal. He believes his platform can help improve the world and inspire others to do the same. This sense of purpose is what drives him to achieve his goals continuously.
Also Read: The Life of Ryan Serhant: Net Worth & More
Favorite Quotes from Prince Harry
Some of the most important quotes by prince harry are listed below:
- "We are born into different lives but share the same human spirit. We can all make a difference, no matter how small it may seem."
- "Their past should define no one. Everyone has the potential to make positive change in the world, regardless of where they come from."
- "We must challenge the stigma, embrace the support, and remind ourselves that all of us have mental health just as physical health."
- "We are stronger when we come together – no matter who you are or where you've come from – to bring about greater understanding and reach a common goal."
- "I've learned that even when it feels hard, kind and compassionate leadership can change the world, one person at a time."
- "We are all connected, so never underestimate the power of love and kindness."
Prince Harry has had a strong relationship with his family, especially his older brother, Prince William. The two brothers have always been close despite the occasional disagreement.
He also has a close relationship with his father, Prince Charles, and is deeply grateful for his support throughout his life.
Harry is happily married to Meghan Markle, and they have an adorable son, Archie, and a daughter Lilibet Diana. They have been vocal about their commitment to each other and the importance of family.
Harry is also very close with his stepchildren, Meghan's two children from her previous marriage.
Prince Harry is also well-respected by people worldwide for his philanthropic work and humanitarian efforts.
He has a strong bond with the people of Lesotho and Botswana, two countries he's been involved in helping via his charity work. He has even been made an honorary citizen of both countries.
Also Read: Trevor Noah: Net Worth, Life, Career & All
Prince Harry's often controversial behavior in the public eye has made him a frequent target of criticism; in 2005, he was widely condemned for donning a Nazi swastika armband to a costume party.
Later that year, he was caught smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol underage. He has also been accused of inappropriate behavior during royal engagements, including offensive comments to photographers and a lack of respect for the royal protocol.
In 2020, he and his wife, Meghan Markle, sparked a media frenzy when they stepped down from their roles as senior members of the British Royal Family and instead relocated to Canada.
This move was seen by many as an insult to the monarchy and caused massive public outrage. Prince Harry and Meghan have also been criticized for their lavish lifestyle and use of private jets amid the climate crisis.
Furthermore, they have received backlash for using social media to promote various causes, leading many to accuse them of hypocrisy. Despite these controversies, the couple continues to remain popular with many people around the world.